The park is a great place to spend the day outdoors. The natural spring has the purest, clearest water, and it is NOT salty. As soon as we arrived we took a swim, then relaxed while people-watching. There is canoeing as well, which we will do some other time, and some long and mysterious trails, with wildlife appearing right before ones eyes just like magic.
|The main spring, highly inviting and refreshing.|
|Walking the trails after our substantial burger lunch.|
- 250gr Greek yogurt
- 2 fat or 3 thin spring onions
- 1/2 fresh green chili
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 - 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander and mint
- Tip the yogurt into a medium mixing bowl and, letting everything drop on top of it, slice the spring onions finely and deseed and chop the chilli finely too.
- Peel and mince the garlic into the yogurt and also add the peeled cubed cucumber and most of the freshly chopped coriander and mint, reserving a little to sprinkle on top later.
- Mix all these ingredients together, and taste for seasoning. I agree with Nigella's suggestion of adding a fair bit of salt. Sprinkle the remainder coriander and mint on top and serve.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'stats.g.doubleclick.net/dc.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);